Our stance: Nothing less than unwavering accountability.
American Printing Company is committed to the protection of human health and the environment, the conservation of natural resources, and will conduct its operations with the highest regard for the preservation of human health and the environment.
As a responsible corporate citizen, American Printing Company recognizes that management of its operations is fundamental to the success of its Environmental Management System. Therefore American Printing Company will conduct its operation in accordance with the following principles:
- Seek continual improvements to protect the environment and to the conservation of natural resources and pollution prevention.
- Continue working to exceed environmental requirements and support new initiatives in our business decisions.
- Utilize manufacturing processes that ensure conservation of resources and recycling.
- Manufacture products that will support our customers’ efforts to reduce or eliminate environmental impact of their products.
- Share environmental issues/concerns of our products and operations with our Associates and the Community.
- Safeguard the environment by conducting internal awareness programs for safety, resource conservation, and recycling. Audits are conducted to confirm the effectiveness of these programs.
- Implement and maintain all requirements pertaining to FSC® Chain of Custody Certifications, as well as actively educate designers and corporate end users about the merits of making responsible environmental choices.
Green Report PDF